Fireplace & Spa Room
Nothing says “romantic Blue Mountains holiday” like the warm glow of fire. The Mountain Heritage is the only hotel in Katoomba to offer that luxury in your room. It’s true – our spacious, relaxing and absolutely unique Heritage Fireplace & Spa Room comes with its very own easy-to-use, real-flame coal-gas fireplace. Guaranteed to make your stay extra special!
These deluxe rooms have residential and garden outlooks and also feature en-suite with a corner spa bath and shower over. Also included is a King size bed, 2 seater sofa, desk, and individually controlled heating and air-conditioning.
- Residential and garden outlooks
- Real-flame coal-gas fireplace
- Room size: 27m2 to 33 m2
- 1 King + 1 sofa bed
- En-suite with a corner spa bath
hotel • Blue Mountains • Australia
book direct & SAVE
Heritage Fireplace & Spa Room
1. Is the fireplace wood fire?
No, they are real-flame coal-gas fireplaces that make your room perfectly cosy. Plus they are simple, clean and safe to use.
2. Can I keep warm in winter?
Absolutely, along with the fireplace the room includes individually controlled full reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning.
3. How much space do I get?
Lots! Room sizes range from 27 sqm to 33 sqm
4. How many people will the room fit?
The price is based on 2 guests – maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child. Please note that a sofa bed is available upon request only, and subject to availability.
Exclusive Mountain Heritage Features
- Classic country house style. Our bespoke collector furniture – like the writing desk in every room – has been hand-crafted from recycled British Columbia timber. These elegant and eco-friendly pieces are paired with stylish soft furnishings embracing the finest tradition of European country houses.
- Cool, crisp 5-Star sheets. Enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep with 100% organic pure Indian cotton sheets. We believe that choosing certified organic cotton is socially, ethically and environmentally responsible. Plus, it’s beautifully soft and looks and feels good too.
- Pure indulgence. Spoil yourself with our in-room collection of L’Occitane beauty and skincare products. We’re the only hotel in the Blue Mountains to feature this high-quality brand that captures the romantic essence of Provence.
- Flat screen LED TV with DVD player
- International power adaptor available
- Iron & ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator/mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Windows open for fresh mountain air