exclusive Blue Mountains conference venue
A conference venue that inspires. For conferences, work functions and meetings, or your next corporate event or team building retreat, choose The Mountain Heritage. One of the Blue Mountains finest venues with breathtaking views and award-winning facilities.
- Quality conference facilities and resources, plus deluxe accommodation and fine food/catering in a central yet quiet location.
- Friendly professional staff to support you with planning & preparation, and on hand to assist throughout your stay.
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere. With just 41 rooms in total, we’re big enough to cater to your conference, but small enough to give you extra personalised service to help make your conference a success.
- You can even choose to have sole occupancy or exclusive use of The Mountain Heritage as your own private corporate retreat!*
*Subject to availability; minimum numbers apply.
Make your next conference, meeting or strategy retreat a roaring success. With an enviable reputation based on professionalism, flexibility and personal attention, let us take care of the details so you can focus on goals.
- With four types of conference rooms to choose from – each with its own distinctive character – you can create the seating arrangement that best suits your meeting needs and size.
- Our conference rooms are equipped with large screens/monitors, whiteboards, flipcharts and tea/coffee facilities. Wireless internet access also ensures optimal connectivity.
- All our rooms have natural lighting and windows that open for fresh air, so you’ll always feel in touch with the beautiful surrounds.
Main Conference Room
A big work space, ideal for annual conferences and corporate presentations. Fully self-contained room with toilets, a bar and cloak room, an open fire, kitchen facilities, central heating/air conditioning and windows that open for fresh air and natural light. Located on the western end of the building with direct access from the car park and Tower Room. The Main Conference Room has high cathedral-style ceilings, no obstructing columns, and spot and mood lighting plus 3 phase power.
216 sq.m (Main Room) + 48 sq.m (Lounge)
Dimensions (L x W): 18m x 12m
This room epitomises old-world charm, with its leadlight windows and high ornate ceiling. The unique turret-like shape of the room allows considerable flexibility in positioning conference equipment, as there are no obstructing columns. Located on the western side of the building, the Tower Room has natural lighting and provides direct access to the gardens.
Dimensions (L x W): 8m x 6m
A private space with views over the Jamison Valley. The Glenview Room is ideal for smaller meetings or as a breakout room. Features windows that open for fresh air and is free of any columns.
Dimensions (L x W): 6m x 6m
The Coachhouse is a stand-alone facility located adjacent to The Mountain Heritage. It has a raked timber ceiling and historic timber trusses, natural light and a north-facing wall of glass. French doors open out to a balcony with direct access to the gardens and recreational facilities. Windows can open to the fresh air and the room is free of columns.
Dimensions (L x W): 13m x 5.5m
We understand you need to have access to the latest technology, so you can work efficiently and stay connected to your networks, colleagues and customers (across NSW, Australia and internationally).
We have placed a particular focus on technology, knowing this is an essential component of successful conferences and meetings.
We provide the following technologies and equipment:
- Wireless internet access
- Electronic whiteboards
- Tablets (selected number for use while at the hotel)
- Mobile large-scale 55” monitors easily positioned for video screening & presentations
- Smart TV
- Flip charts
- Stationery (pens, writing & butchers paper etc).
- A secure, confidential environment with complete privacy
- You can choose to book the hotel for your exclusive use
- A range of tailored packages to suit your specific needs
- A convenient location with spectacular views
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- A complete “away from the office” experience
Take advantage of a wide range of activities to stimulate or relax your conference delegates and meeting attendees.
Whether enjoying a relaxing drink at our bar as you take in the panoramic views… sitting by the fire in one of our lounges… browsing the boutiques, craft shops and galleries of Leura and Katoomba… or venturing into the Blue Mountains for a bushwalk, rock climbing or abseiling…
…you can be as relaxed or as active as you choose…
Lounges, Library & Relaxation Areas
Relax in one of our lounges, or enjoy the quiet haven of our library. There are also several verandahs, outdoor terraces and garden areas to take some time out and appreciate the magnificent views.
Swimming Pool & Workout Room
To keep up your fitness or stay fresh for meetings, you can swim laps in our open air pool during the summer months or use our handy workout room.