Blue Mountains conference & meeting venue
A quality Blue Mountains conference and function centre offering convenience and personalised service with breathtaking views and award-winning facilities in Katoomba, the heart of the Blue Mountains.
For memorable meetings, conferences, work functions, corporate events or team-building retreats, choose the historic Mountain Heritage. Distinctively different, our officially accredited 4½ STAR property offers you Nostalgic charm, European-style Manor hospitality and a unique conference experience.
- Quality conference facilities, sublime views, and historic character, plus deluxe accommodation and catering, in a central yet quiet location.
- Friendly professional staff to support you with conference planning & preparation, and on hand to assist throughout your stay.
- Flexible and versatile. Whether you need theatre-style conference seating for 200 delegates or an intimate meeting for 8, we have a comfortable conference room to meet your needs.
your place to
Let us take care of the details for your next Blue Mountains conference, meeting, or strategy retreat so you can focus on goals.
- Small to Medium business events (200 attendees) or grand conferences (up to 400 delegates)
- Dedicated Conference & Events Coordinator
- FREE High-speed internet
- FREE onsite parking
- Quality Audio-visual facilities, breakout spaces, and nearby Outdoor Training Centre
- Restaurant, lounges, open fireplaces, library, and cocktail bar
- Billiards, table tennis, workout room, seasonal outdoor pool, and adjoining Day Spa
Some of our top clients
With a proven reputation based on professionalism, flexibility and personal attention, we’ll work hard to ensure your work function is a success.
Create your very own private corporate retreat! With sole occupancy, you can make this mountain mansion your own.
With just 41 rooms in total, we’re big enough to cater to your conference, but small enough to give you extra personalised service to help make your corporate event a success.
Conference Event Spaces
With well-appointed onsite function rooms featuring plenty of natural light we can cater for intimate meetings for 10, events for up to 200 guests, and grand conferences for up to 400 delegates. Additionally, our exclusive Outdoor Activity Centre is available for team-building and other unique team adventures.
Choose your conference requirements or learn more about our conference venues, each with its own distinctive character, plus capacities, floor plans and audio-visual facilities.
Catering options served with breathtaking views!
- Season fruit on arrival
- Freshly brewed coffee & Baked treats for morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet, table d’hote, or convenient working lunches
- Jamison Views restaurant with breathtaking views for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pre and post-meeting drinks in our lounge areas, on balconies, or in front of romantic open fireplaces
The Blue Mountains are perfect for every season
- Premier World Heritage destination
- Eucalypt & rain forests, dramatic waterfalls, mountain villages(galleries, gardens, cafes, shopping), standstone escarpments, canyons, caves, rock formations
- Unique sightseeing and leisure experiences during off-conference hours
- Horseriding, golf, and adventure activities (canyoning, abseiling, rock-climbing)
A convenient escape from the hustle and bustle.
- Close to Sydney with convenient transport options
- 5 minute stroll from Katoomba Town Centre
- 90 Minutes from Sydney CBD by ROAD
- 2 hours from Sydney Central by RAIL
- Premium location with breathtaking views
- Central, but secluded and peaceful
your place to Relax
Located in the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains, conference delegates and meeting attendees can take advantage of a wide range of activities to stimulate or relax.
Whether enjoying a relaxing drink at our bar as you take in the panoramic views… sitting by the fire in one of our lounges… browsing the boutiques, craft shops and galleries of Leura and Katoomba… relaxing with a horseride or round of golf… or venturing into the National Park for bushwalking, rock climbing or abseiling…
…you can be as relaxed or as active as you choose…
“Thankyou so much having us at your beautiful establishment. The team thoroughly enjoyed their stay,”
“We had an amazing time. The venue
was beautiful and the staff were wonderful to us.”
“Everyone enjoyed the food immensely and were over the moon that there was extra food. I think our employees took full advantage of that lunch.”