About Mountain Heritage
From its unique position high above Katoomba the Mountain Heritage Hotel & Spa commands unrivalled panoramic views that stretch seemingly forever across the World Heritage Listed wilderness beyond. Deep green valleys filled with rainforest are bordered by towering cliff faces which catch the light of the sun and provide an ever changing contrast of colour and texture.
There are a range of styles of accommodation to choose from – all independently rated at 4½ Stars by AAA Tourism. The Mountain Heritage is still the only hotel style property in the Mountains to offer many guest bedrooms which feature a spa bath and fireplace in the room – a truly unique touch. (Ask for a Spa Fireplace Room.)There are just 41 rooms in total which means the property operates on a genuinely human scale - friendly personalised service is assured.
Hotel facilities include a fully licensed a la carte restaurant serving excellent contemporary Australian cuisine; an indulgent day spa 'Spa Sublime' offering a dazzling array of treatments; cocktail bar; library; comfy lounge areas with open fireplaces; swimming pool; fitness centre plus lovely verandahs & garden areas.
No matter where you are in The Mountain Heritage the views are only a step away – for a relaxing short break or romantic getaway it is simply perfect.
|Owners:||Proudly Australian Family Owned by the Crockett Group since 1979|
|General Manager:||Eric Sward|
|Number of Guest Rooms:||41|
|AAA Star Rating:||4½ STAR|
|Property Type:||Boutique Hotel with Day Spa|
Winner: Blue Mountains Business Awards- Harry Hammond Business of the year 2016
Winner: Blue Mountains Business Awards- Accommodation 2016
- Winner Blue Mountains, Lithgow & Oberon Tourism Awards for Excellence : Deluxe Accommodation 2014
- Winner Blue Mountains, Lithgow & Oberon Tourism Awards for Excellence : Deluxe Accommodation 2013
- Winner Blue Mountains, Lithgow & Oberon Tourism Awards for Excellence : Deluxe Accommodation 2012
- Winner Blue Mountains, Lithgow & Oberon Tourism Awards for Excellence : Deluxe Accommodation 2011
- Winner 2008 Australian Achievers Award - Events, Conferences and Functions
- Best Hotel NSW 2008 - Hotel Motel Accommodation Association Awards for Excellence
- Highly Commended - Customer Service - Blue Mountains Business Advantage Awards 2007
- Best 4½ Star Regional NSW Hotel (2006) Hotel Motel & Accommodation Association Awards for Excellence
- Australian Acheiver Awards - Highly Recommended - Excellence in Customer Service 2007