Mountain View Villa
Spa & Log Fireplace
The best views, the most space, plus a real log fire! Whether you’re visiting with the family or just wants lots of room to move, our Mountain View Villa With Balcony, Spa & Log Fireplace is ideal. Comes with a deluxe corner spa bath in the ensuite, full individually controlled heating and cooling (air-conditioning), a full kitchen, separate lounge and
bedroom, tea/coffee making facilities, mini bar, ironing facilities, hairdryer and windows which open for fresh mountain air. Includes wifi, bathrobes, slippers plus parking atyour door.
It’s the perfect choice to come back to after a day out exploring, or just relax on your covered private balcony and take in the lovely garden, village and breathtaking valley views!
- best valley views
- real log fire
- full kitchen
- separate lounge and bedroom
- Room size: 56m2 to 67m2
- 1 Queen bed
- deluxe corner spa bath
hotel • Blue Mountains • Australia
book direct & SAVE
Mountain View Villa
1. What kind of view will I get?
You’ll enjoy spectacular views over the Jamison Valley
2. Is the fireplace wood fire?
Yes, these villas are the only accommodation at The Mountain Heritage to feature real log fires.
3. How much space do I get?
Lots! Room sizes range from 37 sqm to 46 sqm
4. Can I keep warm in winter?
Of course, all our rooms include individually controlled full reverse-cycle heating, and air conditioning for the warmer month
5. Do I get lots of space?
Yes, room sizes range from 56sqm to 67sqm.
6. How many people will the room fit?
The room will accommodate 4 people with ease.
Exclusive Mountain Heritage Features
- Classic country house style. Our bespoke collector furniture – like the writing desk in every room – has been hand-crafted from recycled British Columbia timber. These elegant and eco-friendly pieces are paired with stylish soft furnishings embracing the finest tradition of European country houses.
- Cool, crisp 5-Star sheets. Enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep with 100% organic pure Indian cotton sheets. We believe that choosing certified organic cotton is socially, ethically and environmentally responsible. Plus, it’s beautifully soft and looks and feels good too.
- Pure indulgence. Spoil yourself with our in-room collection of L’Occitane beauty and skincare products. We’re the only hotel in the Blue Mountains to feature this high-quality brand that captures the romantic essence of Provence.
- Flat screen LED TV with DVD player
- International power adaptor available
- Iron & ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator/mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Windows open for fresh mountain air