If you’re after space and a luxurious spa to relax in, our Mountain View Spa Suites are just right. You get large open plan style with a King or Queen bed, sofas and panoramic views over the Jamison Valley. And they boast a corner spa bath in the en-suite with a big separate walk-in shower for extra convenience, along with bathrobes and slippers so you can truly indulge.
- Wonderful views
- Terrace balcony
- Room size: 37m2 to 46m2
- 1 Queen + 1 sofa bed
- deluxe corner spa bath
hotel • Blue Mountains • Australia
book direct & SAVE
Mountain View Spa Suite
1. What kind of view will I get?
These suites feature sweeping views of Leura and the Jamison Valley.
2. Can I keep warm in winter?
Absolutely, along with the fireplace the room includes individually controlled full reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning.
3. How much space do I get?
Lots! Room sizes range from 37 sqm to 46 sqm
4. How many people will the room fit?
The price is based on 2 guests – maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child.
Exclusive Mountain Heritage Features
- Classic country house style. Our bespoke collector furniture – like the writing desk in every room – has been hand-crafted from recycled British Columbia timber. These elegant and eco-friendly pieces are paired with stylish soft furnishings embracing the finest tradition of European country houses.
- Cool, crisp 5-Star sheets. Enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep with 100% organic pure Indian cotton sheets. We believe that choosing certified organic cotton is socially, ethically and environmentally responsible. Plus, it’s beautifully soft and looks and feels good too.
- Pure indulgence. Spoil yourself with our in-room collection of L’Occitane beauty and skincare products. We’re the only hotel in the Blue Mountains to feature this high-quality brand that captures the romantic essence of Provence.
- Flat screen LED TV with DVD player
- International power adaptor available
- Iron & ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator/mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Windows open for fresh mountain air