Fireplace & Spa Family Suite
There’s no better way for the whole family to enjoy the Blue Mountains than with our two-bedroom Heritage Fireplace & Spa Family Suite – you get a real-flame coal-gas fireplace in the separate room with King bed for mum and dad, plus a second room with two single beds and a single sofa bed for the kids. There’s also two LED TV’s, a corner spa bath in the ensuite, and individually controlled heating in both rooms. You’re guaranteed space and comfort for the whole family.
- Residential and garden outlook
- Real flame coal-gas fireplace
- Room size: 49 m2
- 2 King/twins + 1 sofa bed
- Corner spa bath with shower over.
hotel • Blue Mountains • Australia
book direct & SAVE
Heritage Fireplace & Spa Family Suite
1. I’d really like a view, does it come with one?
No, try our Mountain View Rooms, or simply settle in to the comfortable lounge areas with sweeping views of the valley
2. Is the fireplace wood fire?
No, they are real-flame coal-gas fireplaces that make your room perfectly cosy. Plus they are simple, clean and safe to use.
3. Is it hard to get to?
This suite is located on the ground floor for easy access and overlooks the gardens.
4. Can I keep warm in winter?
Absolutely, along with the fireplace the room includes individually controlled full reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning.
5. How much space do I get?
Lots! Room size is a generous 49sqm.
6. How many people will the room fit?
The room will accommodate 5 people with ease.
Exclusive Mountain Heritage Features
- Classic country house style. Our bespoke collector furniture – like the writing desk in every room – has been hand-crafted from recycled British Columbia timber. These elegant and eco-friendly pieces are paired with stylish soft furnishings embracing the finest tradition of European country houses.
- Cool, crisp 5-Star sheets. Enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep with 100% organic pure Indian cotton sheets. We believe that choosing certified organic cotton is socially, ethically and environmentally responsible. Plus, it’s beautifully soft and looks and feels good too.
- Pure indulgence. Spoil yourself with our in-room collection of L’Occitane beauty and skincare products. We’re the only hotel in the Blue Mountains to feature this high-quality brand that captures the romantic essence of Provence.
- Flat screen LED TV with DVD player
- International power adaptor available
- Iron & ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator/mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Windows open for fresh mountain air