Facilities & Features
After settling in to your room, why not stroll to the bar and enjoy a relaxing drink as you take in the remarkable views from the balcony.
Or soak up the warmth and atmosphere of a blazing fire as you sink into one of our easy lounges.
On weekends, enjoy the soothing music as our resident pianist plays your favourite tunes.
For something a little different, explore the abundance of antique and craft shops, historic houses and glorious gardens, cafes and art galleries.
Be as relaxed or as active as you want…
- Conference Facilities
- DVD Library
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Guest Laundry
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Bedroom mirror
- Clothes line in bathroom
& print exhibition
The Mountain Heritage is proud to display a rare collection of historic photos from Sydney and the Blue Mountains, original Napoleonic-era bird paintings, plus iconic fashion plate prints and tourism posters. Grab a glass of wine and wander through 3 levels of our permanent exhibition.
Get comfy in one of our lounges in front of an open fireplace, or read in the quiet haven of our library. Our verandahs, outdoor terraces and gardens let you take time out and refresh with the magnificent views.
- Comfortable casual lounge areas with excellent valley views & roaring open fires in cooler months
- Reading library
- Extensive outdoor balcony & terraces
- Spa Sublime – Adjoining Day Spa
Swimming Pool & Workout Room
To keep up your wellness routine or stay fresh for meetings, you can swim laps in our open air, fully refurbished pool during the summer months or use our handy fitness room. Or enjoy a lively game of billiards or table tennis in our dedicated Billiards Lounge.
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool-
Open late November to March
- Workout room
- Table tennis
Closer to home, Hotel Mountain Heritage has its own range of activities to offer. Perhaps a few energetic laps of the outdoor pool, or a game of billiards or table tennis. A fitness room is also available for a more strenuous workout.
If winding down:
- enjoy a board game or cards in the lounge room
- relax with a drink and take in the views
- or settle in with a book in the quiet sanctuary of our library.
If an active escape is more your style then an adventure into the wild Blue Mountains can be just the answer.
We’re perfectly located for easy access to nearby bushwalks and scenic drives which wind along escarpments to world famous waterfalls and lookouts.
- 4WD driving
- Rock climbing & abseiling
- Horse riding
We have built a reputation based on professionalism, flexibility and personal attention. We focus on the details that really make a difference to the success of a conference, meeting or strategy retreat.
- Four conference & meeting rooms
to choose from
- Wireless internet access
- Full conference facilities
- Ideal breakout areas and lots of fresh air
- Conference & meeting packages available
For more information, a Conference Proposal Pack, or to organise an inspection, contact us on (02) 4782 2155
Weddings & Functions
We offer a venue that has been lovingly restored over the years to create an atmosphere of absolute romance for your special day.
- Experienced weddings team
- Choice of romantic reception rooms
- Complete packages available
- Jamison Valley views, our beautiful gardens, balconies and terraces provide unforgettable photo opportunities
- Sweeping staircases and spacious, relaxing lounge areas (with roaring open fires during the cooler months)