After settling in to your room, why not stroll to the bar and enjoy a relaxing drink as you take in the remarkable views from the balcony. Or soak up the warmth and atmosphere of a blazing fire as you sink into one of our easy lounges. On weekends, enjoy the soothing music as our resident pianist plays your favourite tunes.
Be as Relaxed or as Active as You Want...
If an active escape is what you want then an adventure into the wild Blue Mountains can be just the answer. An extensive range of bushwalks and scenic drives which wind along escarpments to world famous waterfalls and lookouts are all nearby. Golf courses and tennis courts are all waiting to be tested and for the more adventurous, choose from four-wheel driving, canyoning, rock climbing, abseiling or horse riding.
For something a little different, explore the abundance of antique and craft shops, historic houses and glorious gardens, cafes and art galleries.
Closer to home, The Mountain Heritage has it's own range of activities to offer. Perhaps a few energetic laps of the outdoor pool, or a game of snooker. A fitness centre is also available for a more strenuous workout.
If winding down, enjoy a board game or cards in the lounge room over a relaxing drink, or settle into a sofa with a book in the quiet sanctuary of our library.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (Licensed, a la carte)
- Cocktail Bar
- Extensive wine list
Health & Wellbeing
- Spa Sublime - Our onsite Day Spa
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool-Open November to March
- Workout centre
- Comfortable casual lounge areas with excellent valley views & roaring open fires in cooler months
- Reading library
- Extensive outdoor balcony & terraces
- Wireless internet access
- A range of conference facilities
- Conference & meeting packages available
- Experienced weddings team
- Choice of romantic reception rooms
- Complete packages available