Our retreat and the Blue Mountains region offer a wide range of varied and exciting activities to stimulate and relax conference delegates and meeting attendees.
Whether it be enjoying a relaxing drink at our bar as you take in the panoramic views from the balcony, sitting by a fire in one of our lounges, browsing through the boutiques, craft shops and galleries of Leura and Katoomba, or venturing into the Blue Mountains for a bushwalk, rock climbing or abseiling...
...you can be as relaxed or as active as you choose...
Within The Mountain Heritage, we can offer you:
- A fully licensed a la carte restaurant with contemporary Australian cuisine, an extensive wine list and seating for up to 120
- A cocktail bar.
& Relaxation Areas
Relax in one of our lounges in front of an open fireplace, or read in the quiet haven of our library. There are also several verandahs, outdoor terraces and garden areas to take some time out and appreciate the magnificent views.
Spa Sublime – Our Day Spa Retreat
Located in a fully restored Federation home, with 15 foot ceilings, polished hardwood floors and a large wrap around verandah, Spa Sublime is all about relaxation and rejuvenation.
All products used at Spa Sublime are wholly Australian made; services include:
- Massage - a range of soft tissue therapies
- Body & beauty treatments - facials, body wraps, manicures & pedicures
- Sunfx spray tanning - a spray tan system, free of any chemicals
- Special packages – from 1 hour to a full day.
Swimming Pool & Fitness Centre
To maintain your fitness or to keep fresh for meetings, you can swim laps in our open air pool during the summer months or work out in our fitness centre.
All within close proximity to The Mountain Heritage, you have access to:
- Cafes, craft shops, boutiques and galleries
- Historic homesteads with majestic gardens
- Scenic bushwalks and drives
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- Segway tours
- Canyoning, rock climbing and abseiling
- Mountain biking
- Four-wheel driving
- Horse riding
We can organise any of these activities on your behalf, as part of your total conference experience.